BTEC Heath and Social Care
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care
This BTEC offers a vocationally specific education in Health and Social Care, leading to a qualification that is widely recognised by universities and employers in the occupational sector.
Students study a variety of Health and Social Care modules – including a professional placement in the workplace. The BTEC extended diploma offers an engaging academic programme for those clear about the area of employment or higher education they wish to enter. However, students need not be pigeonholed; we have students studying a range of undergraduate subjects, including Law.
- BTEC Business
- BTEC Heath and Social Care
- BTEC Sport
- IB Career-related Programme (IBCP)
- IB Core
- IB Diploma Programme
- IB Group 1 – First Language (A)
- IB Group 2 – Second Language (B)
- IB Group 3 – Individuals and Societies
- IB Group 4 – Experimental Sciences
- IB Group 5 – Mathematics and Computing
- IB Group 6 – The Arts