Assessment and Reporting
At Parkside Sixth we use a reporting system called ‘Go4Schools’. This allows families to view assessment information online. We can send paper copies home where email access is unavailable, but this request will need to be made via the school office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once families have logged onto the ‘Go4Schools’ website, they can view their child’s ongoing progress record. This is updated after every term. Your child’s online page also shows attendance information, teacher contacts and timetables. It will also show a full written ‘Report’ once a year.
To access the site, please go to www.go4schools.com
The email address you use to enter the site must be the one we have registered in our database for you. If you would like to let us know (or change) your email address at any time please contact us on: email@example.com
- To log-in, click on the Parents icon at the top of the main page.
- You should then see your child’s page
To request a password for Go4Schools:
- Enter your email address into the First-time User field and click ‘Please send me a password’
- A randomised password will then be generated and sent to your email address.
- You will then be able to log into the site and view your child’s page.
Support and Guidance
- Assessment and Reporting
- BTEC Business
- BTEC Health and Social Care
- BTEC Sport
- IB Career-related Programme (IBCP)
- IB Core
- IB Diploma Programme (IBDP)
- IB Group 1 – First Language (A)
- IB Group 2 – Second Language (B)
- IB Group 3 – Individuals and Societies
- IB Group 4 – Experimental Sciences
- IB Group 5 – Mathematics and Computing
- IB Group 6 – The Arts